|1. Positive Volition, Faith||Individual||Jn 3:18; 1 Cor. 11:31||Tree in the Garden|
|2. Sanctification||Holy Spirit||Titus 3:5; 1 Pet 1:16; 1 Jn 1:9||"You shall be holy"|
|3. Deliverance||Holy Spirit||Da. 6:16; Psa. 22:5; 91:2-3; 1 Cor. 11:32; Col. 1:13||Salvation, deliverance, justice, safety, success|
|4. Weakness, Suffering||Holy Spirit||Matt. 5:4, 10; 2 Cor. 12:9-10||Grace Protection|
|5. Grace||Lord Jesus Christ||2 Cor. 12:9-10; Eph. 2:8-9||Helpless candidate for grace|
|6. Metrics Hypostatic Union||Humanity of Christ||Matt. 5:11; Rom. 5:1; Eph. 4:13; Jn 14:15; 21:15-17||Love for Christ versus the world|
|7. Fulness of Blessing||Holy Spirit||Rom. 15:29; 1 Pet. 1:2; Eph. 3:19||Full Maturity; Blessing for time and Eternity|
1. Every individual believer or unbeliever operates under the Law of Volitional Responsibility. He or she is free to make decisions and receive the consequences. The human race began in the Garden of Eden with a volitional test, which was the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. The volitional decisions in the Garden and every other decision in the human race is subject to the Justice of God. As long as the man and woman in the Garden obeyed God, they had great blessing.
Positive volition toward God will be the source of great blessing in this life and in eternity. The decision to believe in Jesus Christ will bring salvation. The daily decisions to believe the Word of God indicate respect for the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the Word. The Lord will decree that those who believe His mandates are blessed and delivered from cursing.
2. The believer must be holy and consecrated to God. This means he must be sanctified and separated from the world. God will not have fellowship with unrighteousness. Positional sanctification occurs at Salvation. However, daily experiential sanctification requires that sins be confessed per 1 John 1:9.
3. The person who obeys the Word of God will be blessed, delivered, and justified by the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit delivers those who believe the Word, and judges those who do not believe. What the Righteousness of the Lord demands, the Justice of the Holy Spirit executes.
4. Testing may make a person weak, but it also makes the person a candidate for the grace of God. More advanced opportunities for blessing include tests of undeserved suffering, which are opportunities for the grace of God. The believer is expected to grow spiritually and solve his problems by executing the unique Spiritual Life of all history. Application of Bible Doctrine to experience will demonstrate the sufficiency of God's grace to handle any problem, trial, or exigency of life.
5. The believer who passes the test and does not faint under pressure will receive grace deliverance and undeserved blessing. This is more grace and more blessing than with preceding steps.
6. The Humanity of Jesus Christ in Hypostatic Union set the standards for the Spiritual Life. The unbeliever must believe in Jesus Christ for salvation or he will stumble and die the sin unto death. The metrics of the believer are the standard of Jesus Christ in Hypostatic Union. In the 6th Cycle of Blessing, the individual must face the metrics of Christ. The Lord Jesus Christ, as the personnel director, will decide whether he passes or fails. Passing means more grace, blessing, promotion. Failing means loss of reward for the believer or loss of salvation for the unbeliever. This test will prove whether the believer respects the Lord Jesus Christ more than the world. Those who love the Lord will keep His commandments.
7. The believer who advances to Spiritual Maturity and continues to execute the adult Spiritual Life will have an opportunity to receive the Fulness of Blessing. This category of blessing will be provided to those who have the metrics of the Lord Jesus Christ in Hypostatic Union. Blessings include the Fruit of the Holy Spirit, and Escrow Blessings for time and eternity. Escrow blessings are unique blessings for each individual believer which have been on deposit in Heaven from eternity past and are given by the Lord Jesus Christ, the escrow officer. Believers who receive the Fulness of Blessing have maximum impact on history and may be the basis for the preservation of the Client Nation in spite of widespread apostasy - like the examples of Moses, Caleb, and Joshua.
Released December 7, 1999 - Revised Sept. 27, 2011