The satellite image showed a man floating face down in the Atlantic, the Angel of Death with sword (or spear) raised, and a staff over Indiana. The man floating face down is taken to symbolize those who would face death in the water at the hand of the Angel of Death. The staff with tip like a horse or elephant was over Indian, the home of one of those killed in Daytona Beach. A staff is a symbol of ruling authority and punishment.
The Angel of Death with his sword raised is the sign of an attack. This was the symbol of the Angel of the LORD who stood in the path of Balaam's donkey with sword drawn (Num 22:23, 31). The Angel of the Lord wrought death and destruction to Israel with drawn sword due to David's punishment (1 Chron 21:12, 16, 27, 30). The Angel of the LORD destroyed the Army of Sennacherib (2 Chron 32:21). And the Lord Jesus Christ will destroy the enemies of Israel with His sword at the Second Advent (Rev 1:16; 2:16).
The Daytona dead were:
1. Eighth-grader, Michael Nelson, 14, of Ocoee disappeared
in the surf after 4 PM EDT. His body was found the next morning.
The medical examiner ruled that he died of an acute asthma attack.
2. Adam Wireman Jr., 66, from Livonia, Indiana died near Ormond Beach about 3:15 PM EDT after being caught in a rip current. As he was being rescued, he lost his hold on a buoy and fell back into the ocean. The medical examiner ruled the cause of death as blocked coronary arteries. He also suffered from a kidney problem and morbid obesity.
3. Ritchey Dauphin, 18, of Orlando was washed off a sandbar by a large wave off Daytona Beach and drowned. His body drifted 5 miles north.
There were three near drowning experiences in Polk County over the weekend:
1. June 16: A 5-year-old girl was found at
the bottom of a pool in Davenport. She was revived and taken to the
2. June 16: A 2-year-old boy was found floating in a pool in Lakeland and was taken to a Tampa hospital where he was in critical condition.
3. June 17: A 21-month-old boy fell into a pool after a 3-year-old opened the door to the pool area. His mother performed CPR, and he was hospitalized.
Three people were executed by the Angel of Death in Daytona Beach. The asthma attack listed as the cause of death for one of them was actually the work of the Angel. Angels and demons cause asthma. It is not a physical illness. The blocked arteries listed as the cause of death for the Indiana man was also due to the Angel of Death. His kidney problem was also Divine punishment, since the Lord validates "the kidneys and the hearts" (Rev 2:23). The punishment of children, such as those in Polk County, corresponds to the Judgment of Jezebel. Polk County is Florida County #5, for a giant. The Indiana man who died in Daytona Beach was morbidly obese, a sign of a giant and the opulence of the Prostitute of Babylon.
Released June 19, 2012